Bella Notte Inn accepts reservations online, in person, or by telephone.
For availability and pricing, call us toll-free at the numbers below. You’ll reach us from 8am-10pm PST.
Email us anytime at:
Ask us about special packages, requests and event pricing.
Check-in and Check-out
Check-In: 3:00 pm - 10:00 pm
Check-Out: 11:00 am
Business Hours: 8am – 10pm PST
To guarantee your reservation, we require a valid credit card to be on file. Your card will not be charged in advance of your stay.
We have a 7 day cancellation policy for single room reservations and a 14 day cancellation policy for reservations of 2 or more rooms.
Unless there is a prior arrangement, guests must present valid identification at check-in that matches the guest name on the reservation as well as the credit card used to pay for the guestroom.
Smoking & Pets
- Bella Notte Inn is a smoke and pet free property -- with the exception of service animals.
- A substantial cleaning charge will be added to rooms found to have been smoking or to have had pets in the room.
Occupancy & Additional Guests
- All room rates are based on double occupancy.
- A limited number of rollaway beds or air mattresses is available on a first-come basis for an additional fee. Please contact us (877) 342-3552 or (831) 600-0001 to reserve these items.
- Nightly rates do not include a 9.5 percent Occupancy Tax or a $1.00/day District Fee imposed by local authorities.
- Credit card charges will be authorized at check-in for the full amount of your stay. Credit card payments will be charged at check-out.
- Your credit card may be charged for any loss, damage or additional cleaning fees related to your stay.
- If paying with cash, a valid credit card will authorized at check-in for the amount of your stay. The authorization will be released at check-out.
Please contact the inn to purchase or redeem gift certificates. All gift certificates have a one year expiration date.
Bella Notte Inn offers two ADA compliant double queen bed rooms located on the ground floor with easy access to the reception area and handicap parking.
We reserve the right to charge guests the cost of rectifying damage, caused by the deliberate, negligent or reckless act of the guest to the Inn’s property or structure. Should this damage come to light after the guest has departed, we reserve the right to make a charge to the guest’s credit / debit card, or send an invoice for the amount to the registered address. We will make every effort to rectify any damage internally prior to contracting specialists to make the repairs, and therefore will make every effort to keep any costs that the guest would incur to a minimum.
Removal of Inn Property
We reserve the right to charge guests the cost of replacing any items that are removed from the premises by them without consent. The charge will be the full replacement amount of the missing item, including any carriage charges. Should the fact that the item is missing come to light after the guest has departed, we reserve the right to make a charge to the guests credit/debit card, or send an invoice for the amount to the registered address.